American Indian Rock Art, Volume XX, ARARA. Frank G. Bock, editor
1994, American Rock Art Research Association, paper
78 pages, 37 b/w photos, 31 figures, 9 maps, 2 tables, 8-1/2" x 11"
This title and edition is out-of-print and out-of-stock.
Please be sure to visit our used, rare, & out-of-print titles web page to check for a used copy.
Papers published from the 1993 Reno, Nevada meetings include:
- Rock Art Research: Retrospect and Future Considerations, Don Christensen
- Oatman Point: New Discoveries on the Lower Gila, Ken Hedges and Diane Hamann
- Proposed Investigations at Two Western Archaic Petroglyph Sites Near Pecos, New Mexico, Brent Abel
- Management of Petroglyph Rubbing at Two Pacific Northwest Coast Sites, Robert Mark and Evelyn Newman
- Sun River Pictographs in Central Montana, Mavis Greer and John Greer
- Lungumari Puntilla: A Cupule Petroglyph Occurrence on the South Coast of Peru, E. Breck Parkman
- The Painted Rock Art of Southwestern Venezuela: Context and Chronolgy, John Greer
- Analyzing Border Site Use with Rock Art at Carneros Rocks, Kay Sanger
- The Narrative Pictograph, CA-Ven-314, T.J. Maxwell
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |