American Indian Rock Art, Volume 26, 1999 IRAC Vol 1, ARARA. Peggy Whitehead and Lawrence Loendorf, editors
2000, American Rock Art Research Association, paper
182 pages, color photo cover, 56 b/w photos, 53 illustrations, 5 tables, 11 maps, 8-1/2" x 11"
Papers presented at the Twelfth International Rock Art Congress, Ripon Wisconsin, May 23-31, 1999.
- Remarks on Rock Art in the State of Bahai, Brazil by Albagli de Almeida, Guilherme
- Proposed Documentation and Storage of Data Related to Acoustical Phenomena at Rock Art Sites by Berrier, Margaret K.
- Digital Enhancement of a Prehistoric Rock Painting from Hazlet, Saskatchewan by Buchner, A. P., S. Hathout, and B. Russell
- Minnesota's Red Rock and Other Sacred Boulders of the Upper Midwest by Callahan, Kevin, L.
- Inca Rock Sculpture in the Sacred and Political Landscape by Christie, Jessica J.
- Sustainability: Towards a Comprehensive Management Plan for Rock Art Sites by Clouse, Robert Alan
- From Gang Hangout to Educational Resource: Reclaiming a Cultural Treasure by Gillette, Donna, Billo, Evelyn, and Robert Mark
- Research and Recording of Relocated Rock Art by Gronemann, Barbara J.
- Human Figures in the Rock Art of Saudi Arabia by Khan, Majeed
- Variations of Human Figures Through Time and Space at Baird's Chevelon Steps by Kolber, Jane
- Rock Art Sites of Northeast Mexico: Recent Explorations by Murray, William Breen
- The Rock Art of Cantera, Sonora, Mexico by Quijada, Cesar A., and Jane Kolber
- Rock Art in Perpetuity: One Man's Journey from Paper and Silver to Digital Image and CD by Sayther, Terry T.
- Recent Developments in Iowa Rock Art Research by Stanley, Lori A.
- Rock Art Studies and the Direct Ethnographic Approach: Case Studies from the Black Hills Country by Sundstrom, Linea
- The Pipestone Petroglyphs by Thiessen, Thomas D., and Charles R. Bailey
- Use and Abuse of Ethnohistory in the Far West by Whitley, David S.
- Some Experiments in Petroglyphs Technology by Whittaker, John C., Sarah Koeman, and Rachel Taylor
- Linking Past and Place: The Construction and Maintenance of Tradition by Woody, Alanah
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |