American Indian Rock Art, Volume 26, 1999 IRAC Vol 2, ARARA. Whitehead et al, editors
2002, American Rock Art Research Association, paper
245 pages, color photo cover, xxx b/w photos, xx illustrations, xx tables, xx maps, 8-1/2" x 11"
Papers presented at the Twelfth International Rock Art Congress, Ripon Wisconsin, May 23-31, 1999.
- Recording A Rock Art Site: What Does That Mean by Sharon F. Urban
- Rock Art Acoustics in the Past, Present, and Future by Steven J Waller
- Uses ofViedo - Rock Art Research, Education, and Preservation by Will Schaleben
- Save Rock by Prof. Dario Segle
- Rock Art and Archaeology Education in Portugal by Luiz Oosterbeek and Ana R. Cruz
- A School at the Museum by Nadia Marcello and Paola Romero
- Interpreting the Past and Looking to the Future: Rock Art Education at the Deer Valley Rock Art Center by Kevin Harper and Ann Alger
- Discourses Around Exhibitions: Anthropological Analysis of Experiences in Rock Art Diffusion by Mario Consens, Anna Maria Bello, and Graciela Rodriguez
- Rock Art, Museums, and the Construction of Cultural Memory by Enrico Comba
- Rock Art Education in Japan by Prof. Yobuhiro Yoshida and Hiroaki Hayashi
- Walking on the Rock Art Paths Sui Sentieri dell'Arte Rupestre by Andrea Arca
- Rock Art and Education in the Southwestern United States by
- El Papel de la Educacion en la Concervacion Del Arte Parietal un Ejemplo Interesante: El Caso de Angola by Manuel Gutierrez
- Rock Art and Earl Cultural Diversity in Xinjiang, China by Ralph Coffman, Ph.D.
- Some Anthropomorphic and Ornithomorphic Images: The American-Asian Parallels by Ekaterina Devlet, Ph.D.
- The Ritual Erotic Plots on the Rock Images of Southern Siberia by Elena Dolgovessova
- The Dancing Figures of Arnhem Land by Margaret Grove, Ph.D.
- Petroglyphs in the General Valley, Costa Rica. Problems in Their Interpretation by Martin Kunne
- Paleolithic Engravings from La Marche: Discovering New Images and Meaning by Sharon Hill
- Rock-Art and Landscape in Myrina, Island of Lemnos, Greece by Christina Marangou
- The Camunian Rose of Carpene, Sellero (Valcamonica, Italy) by Giuseppe Brunod, Walter Ferreri & Gaudenzio Ragazzi
- Teaching Rock Art in Switzerland: A Country Without Major Rock Art Sites by Inge & Heinz Diethelm-Loch
- Hill Figures of the U.K. - An Overview by Dr. Mark E.P. Hows
- Los Signios Rupestres del Cerro Intihuasi, Cordoba, Sur de la Sierra de Comechingones, Argentina by Maria Laura Gili
- Arte Rupestre en la Argentina: Una Nueva Sintesis by Ana Maria Rochietti
- Contextual Archaeological Approaches to Geoglyphs in Northern Chile: Extending the Theoretical Landscape by Persis B. Clarkson
- They Are Going Over Our Heads! Nos pasan por encima! by Lidia Clara Garcia & Paola Silvia Ramundo
- Vikings and Rock Art in Paraguay: Ethno-Anthropological Discrepancies by Mario Consens
- El Arte Rupestre en la Sierra Norte del Peru: Petroglifos de Caullumachay, Provincia de Huari - Ancash, Peru by Bebel Ibarra Asencios & Ricardo Chirinos Portocarrero
- Las Pictografias de Cori-Vinchos: Avances en las Investigaciones del Arte Rupestre en la Sub-Cuenca del Rio Pachacayo, Sierra Central del Peru by Manuel F. Perales Munguia
- Pictografias de la Laguna de los Condores: Leymebamba-Peru by Newman Aguilar Torres
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |