Rock Art Papers, Volume 15, Ken Hedges, editor
2000, San Diego Museum Papers No.39, paper
124 pages, 99 b/w photos, 67 figures, 5 diagrams, 8 maps, 6 tables, 8-1/2" x 11"
Titles in this volume include papers from the Rock Art '99 meetings.
- Mixed Media Dimensions of Dreamtime Painting, Abraded Grooves, and Sacred Rock in the Northern Territory, Australia, O. Winston (Bud) Hampton and Bill Harney
- Horned Serpents and Snakemen, Bernard M. Jones, Jr.
- Inca Sculpture at Ñusta Hispana: The Yurak-Rumi Rock, Jessica Joyce Christie
- An Inquiry into the Nature of Sacred Places: The Petroglyph Sites of the Pipkin Lava Flow, San Bernardino County, California, Paul Faulstich
- Some Kachina Masks Among Petroglyph Images in the Mojave Desert and in the Coso Range, Frances Connick
- A Peck in Time: The State of PCNs, Donna Gillette and Teresa (Miller) Saltzman
- Sacred Paths, Mystical Dwellings and Cardinal Directions: Continuing Studies of Mountain Lion Symbolism, Bernard M. Jones, Jr.
- McElmo Rockshelter: An Anasazi Time-Depicting Site, Virginia S. Wolf
- New Perspectives on the Crab Supernova in Rock Art, John Fountain
- A Ceremonial "Stone Person" in the Gila Riverbed, Bernard M. Jones, Jr.
- We Get What We See: The Art of Rock Art Recording, Ken Hedges
- Problems in Identifying Odd Forms of Phalli and Vulviformes, Jesse E. Warner
- The Green Mask Site, Robert J. Pisapia
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |