Rock Art Papers, Volume 16, Ken Hedges, editor
2003, San Diego Museum Papers No.41, paper
156 pages, 175 b/w photos, 55 figures, 2 maps, 5 tables, 8-1/2" x 11"
Titles in this volume include papers from the Rock Art 2000 (November 4th) meetings.
- Forever Watchful: The Petroglyph Birds of Arizona, Judith Rowe Taylor
- Centipede Cave: A Dramatic Mixed-Style Rock Art Site in Western Texas, Margaret K. Berrier
- Conservation of Rock Art Acoustics: "Unexpected" Echoes at Petroglyph National Monument, Steven J. Waller
- Petroglyphs at a Temporal Site in the Growler Mounatins, Southwest Arizona, Rick and Sandy Martynec
- Shamanic Symbols: Visual Metaphors in Rock Art Images, Bernard M. Jones, Jr.
- Power of the Past: The Rock Art of Nevada, Alannah Woody
- An Ibex Pass Curiosity, John M. Rafter
- CA-SBa-550 and Its Significance to Chumash Cosmology: A New Interpretation,
- The Harmony Grove Petroglyphs, Ken Hedges
- The Unique Wave-Shaped Cupule Boulders of Western Riverside County, James Workman
- Shamanic Art: The Trance State, Patricia Justiniani McReynolds
- The "Temple" at Alta de la Guitarra Ravine, Peru, Douglas Sharon, Jesus Briceno, and Karoline Noack
- The Sacred Inca Rocks of Sayhuite, Jessica Joyce Christie
- The Carved Rock Shrines of Lacca and Kusilluchayoq, Jessica Joyce Christie
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |