Rock Art Papers, Volume 2, Ken Hedges, editor
1985, San Diego Museum Papers No.18, paper
152 pages, 76 b/w photos, 53 figures, 3 maps, 7 tables, 8-1/2" x 11"
This title and edition is out-of-print and out-of-stock.
Please be sure to visit our used, rare, & out-of-print titles web page to check for a used copy.
- Tinaja Yubay: Preliminary Report on an Unrecorded Rock Art Site in Central Baja California, Eve Ewing
- A Compositional Analysis of Two Baja California Murals: An Artist's Point of View, Elanie Moore
- Rock Art of the Sierra de San Francisco: An Interpretive Analysis, Ron Smith
- The Los Cocos Petroglyph Site, Bahia El Coyote, Baja California, James E. Workman
- The Northern Periphery Hohokam Sites: Stanton and Lomaki, Arizona, Hans Bertsch
- An Analysis of Rock Art at Petrified Forest National Monument, Richard J. Martynec
- Rock Art Portrayals of Shamanic Transformation and Magical Flight, Ken Hedges
- Mockingbird Canyon Study Expanded, John Rafter
- Seeing Snakes, James S. Benton
- A Prehistoric Sky Chart, Wilson G. Turner
- Fertility Symbolism at the Chalfant Site, California, Delcie H. Vuncannon
- Rock Art as Hunting Magic: Anthropological Fact or Fiction, Carol H. Rector
- Modoc 75, Arlene Benson and Floyd Buckskin
- Watching the Equinox Sun, Tom Hoskinson
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |