Rock Art and Cultural Processes, Solveig Turpin, editor
2002, The Rock Art Foundation, Inc., Special Publication 3, paper
117 pages, 19 b/w photos, 33 figures, 3 maps, 2 tables, 8-1/2" x 11"
This title and edition is out-of-print and out-of-stock.
Please be sure to visit our used, rare, & out-of-print titles web page to check for a used copy.
Five papers presented by well known researchers. Papers include:
- Prayers in Stone: Hoofprint-Vulva-Groove Rock Art in the Context of Northern Plains Indian Religion, Linea Sundstrom
- Rock Art and Rites of Passage: Studying Women's Puberty Rituals and Iconography in the Western U.S., Kelley Hays-Gilpin
- Pottery Metaphors in Pueblo and Jornada Mogollon Rock Art, Polly Schaafsma
- Basketmaker Ceremonial Caves of Grand Gulch, Utah, William D. Hyder
- Rock Art as Propaganda: Spanish and Native Inscriptions in the Bolsón de Mapimi, Northern Mexico, Solveig A. Turpin
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |